so, since i deleted my other blog obviously the giveaway post was deleted as well
there’s no way for me to recover the urls of the people who had previously reblogged it, so as an apology for that i’ve added a few things
- supernatural seasons 1-8
- cumberbitch shirt (ordered in w/e size u want)
- sherlocked hoodie (“)
- "i don’t understand / i still don’t understand" sherlock shirt (“)
- tardis earrings
- glow-in-the-dark heart necklace
- super long and adorable fake eyelashes w/ rhinestones
- 5kg jar of nutella
- must be following this lovely blogger and me because i’m a douche w/e just do it i’m building an army
- likes count ye
- reblog as many times as you want idgaf annoy ur followers see if i care
- yes i will ship internationally
- no you do not have to pay shipping costs that’s stupid
- yes the winner can choose to have certain things shipped to other people
- yes i will substitute anything you do not want for anything of equal value
- yes that includes the DVDs i will get you a different series if you want
- yes it fucking includes everything don’t ask me
- i will choose using a random generator do not ask me
- the end date for it is april 9th which will clearly be stated at the end of this post but apparently that wasn’t enough for the hundreds of ppl who message me asking “when does it end” so here i’ll say it again apRIL 9TH
and, once again:
- if this post gets 1k notes i’ll write the winner a fic of w/e the fuck they want. anything. i don’t care. u want a sonic x shrek fic i will write the fuck out of it. try me. fucking try me.
- if this post gets 5k notes i’ll add any poster the winner desires
- if it gets 10k notes i’ll add any book (under 25$ incl. shipping)
- if it gets 25k i’ll add the first season of any show (under 30$ incl. shipping)
- if it gets 50k i’ll add a custom painting of anything you want by moi (within reason i mean i can’t paint anything) (but i can paint gay porn) (just a thought) (take it as you wish)
- if it gets 100k i’ll add 2 concert tickets to any show the winner wishes (within reason) - yes this includes any live performance, be it concert, play, etc. if there are none at the time that the winner wants to go to, i’ll keep the offer up until the winner finds something they wish to go to
ends april 9th
because that’s my birthday and i’m hella conceited
When you meet someone else who likes FOB
JOE HAS THE BEST REACTION FACES
my very favourite supernatural theory is that the only reason that all these bad things happen to the winchesters is because of all the mirrors they smashed back in season one
its funny tho because regular gerard is just like:
while stage gerard is like:
There are a number of students in my GCSE class that have behavioural issues and if they feel uncomfortable they can do anything from storm out of the classroom to throwing chairs and punching their tables. They’re great kids, they just dont always see the light at the end of the tunnel and when they are in stressful situations they dont know what to do other than lash out sometimes. They are 10 months away from their final exams and the pressure is being mounted on them in every aspect of their school lives.
Last week one of the students saw me making little origami stars. Its something I do when I’m feeling anxious to help me focus on something else. He asked if I could show him how to make them. He had been clenching his fists all lesson, which I’ve noticed is a tell that he is struggling to retain composure. I gave him a strip of paper and talked it through with him. Soon half of the class were asking me to show them. They all picked it up really quickly.
After about five minutes and about 8 stars later, the student sat back down and was in a much calmer and motivated mood for the rest of the lesson. Our next lesson I placed a box of paper strips on my desk and when I saw anyone getting worked up about their work I silently placed a strip in front of them and let them get on with it. The lesson after I was amazed to see that students would go up to the box of their own accord, pick up a few strips and head back to their desks to continue working after calming down.
Yesterday I brought a large jar into the classroom and placed my anxiety stars in there. The boys put their strsss stars in there too. When they fill the jar I’m going to bring sweets into the lesson to celebrate them working hard and working through their problems in a positive manner. I know I’m not the teacher they deserve just yet but I feel like I’ve made a big breakthrough with them.
art therapy is important.